Create beautiful frost effect patterns on glass objects such as bottles, glasses and vases. For best results, we recommend you heat up the glass object you are applying Brush On Frost Effect to. This product doesn’t not work on cold glass.
How to use:
1. Thoroughly shake the Brush On Frost Effect bottle to mix the ingredients before use.
2. Thoroughly clean and dry the glass object before application.
3. Heat the glass object just before application. (We find running the glass under a hot tap for a minute and then quickly drying works well).
4. Use a clean, dry, soft bristle paintbrush for best results.
5. Apply the Brush On Frost Effect whilst the glass object is still warm. (The warmer the glass, the quicker the frost patterns appear). Fully cover the glass bottle with an even, thin layer of Brush On Frost Effect liquid, (a little goes a long way!), using vertical and horizontal strokes.
6. Watch as the frost patterns emerge within a few minutes. Leave for 10 minutes until patterns have fully formed and dried.
7. To remove, wash and wipe clean with hot water and detergent.
Our brush on frost effect is water based and non-flammable, however contains a small amount of solvent. Avoid coated or valuable surfaces. Test on a small area to confirm suitability for use. Care should be taken when applying direct heat to glass to avoid cracking, but just warming should not cause a problem. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use protective equipment as required. Keep away from children.
For windows or large glass areas, we recommend our Frost Spray for Glass.
Royal Mail 48® Delivery: £3.00 (2-3 working days)
APC Next Day Delivery: from £7.20* (order by 12:00 Mon-Thurs)
APC Express Next Day Delivery By 10am: from £15.00* (order by 12:00 Mon-Thurs)
NORTHERN IRELAND, HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS
APC Standard Delivery: from £15.00* (2-3 working days**)
*Your delivery cost will be calculated in the shopping bag based on your chosen products.
**Orkney and Shetland deliveries require an additional 2 working days.
We deliver within the United Kingdom only, from Monday to Friday.
Aerosol products cannot be sent via Royal Mail and will be sent via APC.
We operate a no-quibble returns policy. If you return an item within 30 days of receipt, we'll give you back the amount you paid for the item or offer an exchange. Whichever you prefer. However you may have to pay for returns postage.