Royal Mail 48® - 2-3 days - £3.00
Smaller deliveries are fulfilled by Royal Mail Monday-Saturday at a cost of £3.00. Orders placed before 12.00 (noon) are normally shipped the same business day.
- Excludes our aerosol products, which cannot be sent via Royal Mail. Snow Spray, Falling Snow Spray and Frost Spray will be sent via one of our ‘Larger Delivery’ methods.
APC Next Day – from £7.20*
APC Express (Before 10am Next Day) – from £15.00*
NORTHERN IRELAND, HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS
APC Standard - 2-3 days** - £15.00*
Larger deliveries are fulfilled by our approved couriers, Monday-Friday depending on your postcode. This is for larger orders, heavy orders over 2KG or aerosol products which are unsuitable for Royal Mail parcel delivery.
*Your delivery cost will be calculated in the shopping bag based on your chosen products.
**Orkney and Shetland deliveries require an additional 2 working days
- We deliver within the United Kingdom only.
- You will need to sign for your order.
- Only orders received before 12.00 (noon) will be dispatched the same working day (subject to stock availability).
- Orders placed using our Next Day or Express Delivery service after 12.00 (noon) on a Friday, or during the weekend, will be delivered on the following Tuesday. If you order over a Bank Holiday weekend, your order will arrive on the Wednesday.
- We’ll happily give you tracking details for your order; just email email@example.com
- Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep estimated delivery dates, the company will be under no liability in respect of any failure to deliver within this time scale or on any particular day. Where any delay is foreseen the customer will be contacted and informed of the situation and the new expected delivery date.
We want you to be totally confident about every order you place, so we've got a 'no quibbles' returns policy. You have 30 days from the purchase date to return your items. Simply fill in the the returns section on your delivery note and follow the instructions.
- The returned product must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as when received.
- If the goods are not damaged or faulty, the customer is responsible for arranging the goods to be returned.
- Please retain proof of postage as this will help us locate a delivery in the event of a error.
- Refunds will be made to the payment method you used on the original order. Please note, this may take between 5-10 working days to appear from the date that you receive the refund confirmation email.
- Our returns policy does not affect the customers statutory rights or the Right to cancel option.
We work hard to make sure that everything from The Snow People reaches you in tip top condition. However, if your order is not as you’d expect, just give us a call on 01453 760206 and we'll sort it out as quickly as possible.
The Snow People Returns
Upper Mills Industrial Estate Rd,